Okay so I sent a condensed version of this story on the anonymous feature, but I figured I should tell you the story in full and let you revel in all it’s glory.
This story is quite old, keep in mind. Like this was when 3.5 was still new, when the Order of the Stick didn’t even have 100 pages. I…
My Miiverse Posts: Hyrule Warriors | #31-35
What’s in my bag - Faerûn edition. This is all the crap Ydriss (My D&D and Neverwinter OC) caries with him.
- Two daggers; his main weapon
- Throwing knives; secondary long-range weapon
- Silver short-sword; secondary weapon, mainly for undead and vampires etc.
- His kit which includes lockpicks, various poisons and oils agains different kind of monsters and torture tools.
- Black gloves
- Map of Faerûn
- Flint and steal
- Some health potions
- Magic amulet (probably with protection of some kind; haven’t decided yet)
- Canteen; some times filled with water, some times with booze
- Metal box with necklace that belonged to his loved one (she’s dead)
- And last but not least, some money.
Owls may be symbols of wisdom, but they’re actually complete morons
I’M BIG DON’T TOUCH ME
my imagination says yes, but my drawing skills say no
so i watched scott pilgrim vs the world again last night and the fact that im still picking up on things that i never saw before astounds me, like in this bus scene after the fight with matthew patel there’s a fucking bokeh filter on the front of the camera so when ramona is on screen all the out of focus bits are rendered as little “x”s and scott’s bits are little love hearts but when scott asks ramona if they’re dating now there’s a little ding from the bus as ramona’s turn to hearts like omg
the amount of attention to detail edgar wright puts into his films is absolutely baffling to me